Improve Your Conversion Rate and Increase Revenue With These User Experience Design Essentials
User experience is the overall experience or encounter a visitor has on a mobile app, program or website. It is not one single web design layout or element that defines the entire experience. It is an extensive compilation of several interactions, producing negative or positive feelings about the parent company or website.
Below are 3 website design tips that can increase conversions and improve user experience based on the web design agency.
Incorporate consistent branding.
Consistent visual identity in each design and platform can help create a brand that consumers would love to engage with. Web designs should use a recognizable imagery and color palette, providing information and value to users.
Use clear call-to-action buttons and statements.
Lead your customers to the right action that would favor your objectives. You can do this by incorporating good call to actions.
To maximize the effectiveness of your UX design, here are some rules you need to remember:
- Fonts should be large and readable.
- Make sure that call to actions stand out, and stay within your website color palette.
- In case it suits your website aesthetics, incorporate small design elements, like shopping carts and arrows.
- Use white spaces to allow your message to breathe.
- Make sure that all buttons are fully clickable, and big enough.
- Include easy-to-understand messages.
Create content for consumers—not designers.
Remember that every business website is about consumers. Before adding any new feature or implementing any change, web designers should go through the customer’s journey, and expectations first.
After conducting customer research, your entire team would be able to understand all the features that are important for consumers.